|Level of Education
5.74' (175 cm)
|Level of English
Depending on what you do when you visit any Web site, you are providing information about your visit to the site's owners. This includes Ladiesua.com. We value privacy and think you do too, so we want you to have the information you need to make your own decisions about your personal privacy. When you visit or supply information to any Web site, we think it's a good idea for you to first understand what that site's privacy policies are. If the site doesn't tell you, don't hesitate to ask.
The bottom line at www.Ladiesua.com is that we only use the information that we get from your visit for internal tracking purposes, to make Ladiesua.com as useful and interesting to you as we can, and to respond to your requests for information or other services. Except for as specifically noted, we do not use your personal information for any other purpose; we never sell it to any third party; and we never share it with any third party.
Read more about how your personal information is managed:
What personal information we collect:
- identifying personal data such as your gender, email - when you register for an account with us. It is your voluntary decision whether to provide us with any such personal information, but if you refuse to provide such information we may not be able to register you to receive our services;
- other content that you generate, or that is connected to your account ( username, user ID, profile picture, photos and videos, interests, favorites,religion,birthday,level of education,biologic parameters,occupation,habits,marital status, level of English, place of living, children);
- phone number and financial personal data (such as credit card number) if you use the relevant services;
- you may also provide us other personal data through your participation in user-to-user communications, chats, or when you otherwise communicate with us regarding our services;
- additional personal data we are required or authorized by applicable laws to collect and process in order to authenticate or identify you or to verify the personal data we have collected.
Personal data we collect automatically when you use our services or register for an account with us:
- we collect data about your interaction with our services and your communications with us. This is personal data we receive from devices (including mobile devices) you use when you access our services. This personal data could include the following: device number, device ID or unique identifier, device type, and unique device token, operating system and applications used, application crash-data, IP address, User agent, platform, Software Development Kit version, anonymous User ID, time stamp Developer Key, application version, device identifiers such as: IDFA (Identifier For Advertisers), Android ID (Android device), referrer url (Playstore), Google Advertiser ID, device model, manufacture, OS version, in-app events, and network status (WiFi/3G), Login source, application use, age, gender, if profile is linked to Facebook/Google, number of photos in profile, interests, notification status, registration date, credits bought, date of last payment and use of services;
- location personal data, including location personal data from your mobile device including specific geographic locations through IP, GPS, Bluetooth, or WiFi signals;
- computer and connection personal data such as statistics on your page views, traffic to and from the websites, referral URL, ad data, your IP address, your browsing history, and your web log personal data.
THE USE AND SHARE OF THE COLLECTED PERSONAL DATA
- management of your account and preferences, operate, measure and improve our services, keep our services safe, secure and operational, and customize website content that includes services that you may like in response to actions that you take;
- provision of customer support, to contact you regarding your account, to resolve any dispute and answer your questions and enquires;
- provision of marketing information and special offers, different kind of notifications about our services (you have the right to withdraw, opt-out, your consent at any time;
- provision of analytics, improve services, monitor and develop the personal data security of our website and mobile applications, measure the performance of our marketing and advertising campaigns;
- detection and protection against fraudulent transactions and other suspicious activities;
- oversee a customer personal data database;
- help us in sending out emails, sms (message and data rates may apply) and presents;
- help us with direct marketing;
- assist us with storage and data analysis;
- prevent from fraudulent activities;
- help us in maintaining, developing and improving our systems/websites/applications/services;
- collect payments.
By posting any content, messages, photos and/or videos to any public area of the website/ application You automatically grant, represent and warrant that You have the right to grant to Website an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully paid, worldwide license to use, copy, perform, display, and distribute such personal data and content and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such personal data and content, and to grant and authorize sublicenses of the foregoing.
Children under 18 years of age are not allowed to use our website and our services are not targeted at children under the age of 18. In accordance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, any personal data we receive from users we believe to be aged 18 or under will be removed from our database.
You have the right, at any time, to change or delete your Personal data
MODE AND PLACE OF PROCESSING THE PERSONAL DATA
Ladiesua.com processes the personal data of users of Ladiesua.com in a proper manner and shall take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of the personal data.
The personal data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated.
The Personal data is processed at the Ladiesua.com operating office and in any other place where the parties involved with the processing are located.
RETENTION TIME AND DELETION OF PERSONAL DATA
Please note that, even after termination of membership and deletion of any personal data, termination of any license granted hereunder, some content may continue to exist because of cached internet pages beyond the control of Ladiesua.com.
This privacy statement was last revised on December 14, 2018.
D.Koryaka 43 st., room №511